Sunday, September 12, 2010

and so it begins...

I am not really sure why I decided to move over to an open blog. I am not even sure if I will have enough material, but I felt it might be good for me to write down a lot of the thoughts and musings that roll over in my head.

What you can find here? A lot about the society, diversity, social justice, racism, homophobia... mixed among it ideas from anthropology, paleontology, living modern paleo life, trying to eat and live healthy. I also love photography, which I may upload once in a while. I might also write about my encounters with people, my struggles with bureaucracy, immigration, teaching, with my faith, my tribe, my religion... and probably some other things, whichever I find important to me and worthy sharing with others.

No comments:

Post a Comment